LEGENDS IDEA!

Therealrosso

DO YOU WANT LEGENDS WITHOUT RUINING GAME?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU WANT LEGENDS WITHOUT RUINING GAME?

• YES,it is a good idea the one you had!
    • No,i dont want any legend.
    • YES,But i think i have a better idea.

Hello everyone,i don't know where to post this topic,and i think here will be ok.

I'm here with everyone of you to talk about LEGENDS.

YES LEGENDS!!

Yesterday i was thinking about all the preoccupations about these types of "powerful pokemon" that would go through your mind.Maybe you think:"they would destroy the gameset if they were implemented","the metagame will be ruined","everyone will use them" and other millions opinion.

The real fact is that everyone is concentrating only in the negative sides of this thing.The real fact is that the POSITIVE consequences are incredibly higher than the other ones!!

If we really think about it ,we can find a lot of good consequences about the implementation of them:

-People will play a lot more the game by enjoying it more.

-There wont be any handicap between players.

-The game will be sponsored more and more players will play this game.

-The opportunity in this game of catching them will place an hype in this game beyond immagination

-Donations.By sponsoring the game and seeing that this game is beautiful by every single side will push people to donate more to let this mmo idea grow more and more.

Feel free to post every other positive thing that goes through your mind

You might have a lot of question at this point,right?

"How aren't they gonna be overused?"

"Which type of end would make ranked if everyone would use legend?"

"What is your idea?"

"How will your idea not damage play?"

Everyone of us,since we were kids wanted to have a legend,we all wanted to play this game for a legend.Ahh,what would we do if we get an opportunity to catch THAT SINGLE LEGEND we like the most?I will personally do the impossible.Its not because i want to have an advantage to other players!I WANT it because i want to get it,It is my favourite legend.

THIS IS RIGHT TO THE POINT.

This game will have huge benefits in my opinion by this idea.

-EVERYONE AFTER PLAYING X HOURS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CATCH ONLY A LEGEND IN HIS CHOICE:Think a lot about which one you choose.This is also a way to thank people who have a lot playtime.The average playtime is 200hrs

-400 POKEMONS CAUGHT:You have to complete ~60% of Pokedex

-1M COST:For starting the quest for getting your legend you will have to pay 1million poke dollars.If you want it so bad,then farm a lot.

-REALLY DIFFICULT QUEST:Ideas for these might be boss fights,mazes,puzzles..

-ONLY ONE LEGEND IN TEAM:For balancing everything,people that already have a mew,a jirachi or a celebi must choose only one to take in their teams(other 3 must be in box.)

-NERF:This one will balance the game even more,i personally dont approve it,but other people may agree.Which type of nerf?Put your opinion here,i appreciate it.

IF YOU MOD,ADMIN,GAME MASTER,NORMAL PLAYER... WANT TO MAKE THIS GAME EVEN BETTER JUST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS..

-Which kind of positive consequences may happen by implementing them?

-How can i help to make this dream happen?

-How bad do i want to have my personal legend?

-If somebody new wants to play this game and see that is the only mmo that allow players to get their favourite legend without ruining meta,what do you think would be his choice?Play or not play?

Guys,it is Pokemon Revolution Online.Let's make a REVOLUTION.

The problem is this gamae was never meant to accommodate thousands of people. Its a fan made game looking for a nice and cozy, but small community. This pretty much destroys the principle of your argument :/

Considering this the cons far outweight any goods of it and this topic will be be closed, like all other catch-able legendary suggestions.

i guess ill add though, we should be able to catch one each of the legendary dogs / birds and regis from kanto / jhoto and hoen respectively. A quest made for the legendary dogs was made and then removed as far as i know.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

I dont think it would be a good idea implement that kind of pokemons.

In my opinion GMs have other things to do atm, they are implementing new areas, scripting abilities etc... The implementation of legendaries would require too much time for them.

Mew celebi and jirachi are enough for now, quests are not easy for new players :kiss:

PS: 1m is not a big amount of money for players with more than 600h

well since i started playing pokemon catching articuno or lugia was my goal anyway if i get chance to chooce between the two ill go for articuno just look at him :v , also i can promise u if they do it the game will be broken unless ofc there will be always a way to keep things balanced they cap the legendaries iv in certain way to keep them as max u can get from other pseudos like garchomp/salamence /dragonite etc..... with similiar overal stats ofc, but to be honest only staff has legendaries make me kind of jealous cmon as u said most of people played pokemon to catch legendaries......... also banning them from pvp or capping overal stats is not a big deal, for love of god the dog trio isnt even powerfull to get pass some of the pseudo legendaries out there even the bird trio isnt this good

lugia and hooh in the other hand will definetly break the game if they get plannted in :/

Guest SugarRed9

I don't want legends to be easily available. I would be more in favor of having legendary tournaments like in the past with the suicune tournament. It was well thought out.