Ash Ketchum in Viridian Forest

Sparkyneko

25-09-2016 i lost to ash, where is the solution? link me pls

thanks

267353 Hello, I'd like to know if it's normal when you lose against Ash in Viridian Forest for him to go away without letting you battle him again, and leave his pikachu walking in there.

That should be fixed now. Unfortunately, for those who have the bug, Pikachu will be roaming there forever in Viridian Forest (unless you can find a content scripter online in chat or in game and ask them to make pikachu disappear...).

yeah but not only pikachu, ash too there walking with him

I have the same problem. I lost to Ash when I first started playing somewhere in July, ever since then Pikachu is roaming alone in Viridian Forest and there is no Ash anywhere.

Can someone from the content scripting team help me? I can never find anyone online... I tried the IRC as well...

Account name: Hiraviel

Server: Red

283418 I have the same problem. I lost to Ash when I first started playing somewhere in July, ever since then Pikachu is roaming alone in Viridian Forest and there is no Ash anywhere.

Can someone from the content scripting team help me? I can never find anyone online... I tried the IRC as well...

Managed to get you online for a brief moment before you went offline. Ash should be visible now.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

283418 I have the same problem. I lost to Ash when I first started playing somewhere in July, ever since then Pikachu is roaming alone in Viridian Forest and there is no Ash anywhere.

Managed to get you online for a brief moment before you went offline. Ash should be visible now.

You are awesome, thanks ;)