Evolution lowered some stats

Ricmo

i waited a couple of lvls so my Anorith could lvl up faster. when i finally evolved it into Armaldo his speed dropped around like 30 points. it was so fast before. How is this possible it took me forever to Ev trained it. and now he is slow. please help me. His attack did increase a lot. I just dont understand how his speed was affected.

267545 i waited a couple of lvls so my Anorith could lvl up faster. when i finally evolved it into Armaldo his speed dropped around like 30 points. it was so fast before. How is this possible it took me forever to Ev trained it. and now he is slow. please help me. His attack did increase a lot. I just dont understand how his speed was affected.

Anorith has 75 base speed, Armaldo only has 45 ; there goes your 30 points. :)

Usually, stats increase when evolved, but for some pokes, one stat or two may completely change ^^

267545 i waited a couple of lvls so my Anorith could lvl up faster. when i finally evolved it into Armaldo his speed dropped around like 30 points. it was so fast before. How is this possible it took me forever to Ev trained it. and now he is slow. please help me. His attack did increase a lot. I just dont understand how his speed was affected.

Anorith has 75 base speed, Armaldo only has 45 ; there goes your 30 points. :)

Usually, stats increase when evolved, but for some pokes, one stat or two may completely change ^^

267548 c10a1495240810ed1bac7c419a394fee.png

f5c6e729badbcb4ed13ed8386cca3f6e.png

Some evolution are slower than their pre-evolutions like in this case. Another example would be magneton and magnezone.

Nothing wrong in there. Locked as solved.