Did not got the silph scope(help)

Lance028

267676 So basically i defeated giovanni , then i completely forgot to get the silph scope item.used the escape rope,now someone blocking named greg. Can someone help me? My username is Lance028

Thanks in advance

Don't worry once you are online on the game , ask on Help or All chat for a Moderator online , like windypuff told , quote the topic there or tell him what exactly happened and hopefully everything works pretty good fine :Grin:

267676 So basically i defeated giovanni , then i completely forgot to get the silph scope item.used the escape rope,now someone blocking named greg. Can someone help me? My username is Lance028

Thanks in advance

When you online, ask any staff in-game or quote this topic for notification staff.

:Shy:

I do not know how how to contact staffs in game please help thanks for your response

Thanks in advance

When you online, ask any staff in-game or quote this topic for notification staff.

:Shy:

I do not know how how to contact staffs in game please help thanks for your response

To contact a staff member in-game, ask around in All Chat or Help Chat to see if any staff member is available. You can also log into our IRC Live Chat and ask around there.

Please log into the game and reply to this post when you're online and ready to trade. :)

Edit: Issue resolved in-game. Locking the topic. Enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.