Suggestion: Boss points

Heavenlyblue

Hello fellow pokemon trainers and staff.

As one of the unlucky player regarding boss battles (never got anything else than shiny stones from pumpkin king; 6x ice beam and blizzard in a row from lorelei etc.), I would want to make the suggestion of boss points.

It should work like the PvP points, you defeat a boss and get a certain amount of coins. You collect coins to trade for items once you collected enough.

The idea behind this is to ensure you get something from beating a boss, not just 3x max repel from ravine or tm ice beam and blizzard from lorelei when you already have those 10x or Leftovers you have no use for anymore because you already have 30+ of them.

The current rewards should stay and the points should be an addition to them.

The rewards you can buy from the points should not be the same you get from any of the bosses. They should also not be something incredible rare, but something helpful for the game and quests.

I thought about items needed for the daycare quests:

• Soothebell,
    Black Sludge,
    Nevermeltice,
    Stardust etc.

They could also be handy items like a Smokeball.

Some of those items are hard to get (Stardust) and this would ensure you can finish the daycare quest without waiting another 3 days to try your luck to dig up a stardust.

An example could be, each defeated boss reward you with 5 Boss coins and you can use them to buy those items:

• Soothebell 50 coins
    Black Sludge 50 coins
    Nevermeltice 50 coins
    Stardust 75 coins
    Smokeball 75 coins
    Masterball 500 coins

That's just an example, the items could be changed and more could be added.

I think that idea would make a great addition to the game and would at least help unlucky player to get a worthy reward for the bosses.

Please leave a comment on what you think about it and possible changes. I would appreciate it :)

CuteSheepInArms.jpg

Love the suggestion, but just one thing:

This just includes a certain percentage of the players, since not all of them do the Daycare quest, and perhaps want to get just rare reward Pokémon or simply see what random reward they can get. A list of things they can get would take away the mystery of rewards, even if there are threads about it on forums.

With that being said, I think something similar could be implemented. Maybe a separate boss with these items, or get X amount of Boss Points to unlock a special shop where you can trade these said items. Both kind of players win, those who want a random reward and those who want to ensure they get a certain item.

This could lead to more interesting suggestions so

Bump :Smile:

spheal.giffroslass.gifvanillite.gifglaceon.gifbergmite.gifamaura.gif