Friend's list glitch

Blazethephoenix

Tried several times to add people from my guild, it shows up in my friend's list, then my drivers crash and I have to reload the game, when I check my friendslist it wiped everyoen I just added and shows everyone as offline. The only thing I could think of doing to fix this is logging manually to force save it and that didn't work.

268250 Here is the first solutions you should try . #1=try to relog, #2=try to close client completly and then open it again and see,3#reinstall the cilent and i hope any of those helps :Grin:

Already tried the first two, as for reinstalling the client it's not fixed by tonight I'll try doing that, I'd do it rn but I DL at 200 kb/s :\

268250 Here is the first solutions you should try . #1=try to relog, #2=try to close client completly and then open it again and see,3#reinstall the cilent and i hope any of those helps :Grin:

Already tried the first two, as for reinstalling the client it's not fixed by tonight I'll try doing that, I'd do it rn but I DL at 200 kb/s :\

try it if it dosen't work we going to be out with a solution.