Bug with entry hazards.

Freefidy

Swapping a pokemon with low enough hp to be killed by the enemies entry hazards causes the death the be displayed twice causing a UI bug with the opponents team. A secondary more game ruining bug is that when someone swaps out and dies to hazards your turn is skipped, this provides the opponent with a free switch in which should not be the case.

Hi,

For what I have seen, the UI bug occurs rarely. It's not a common thing but yes, as every bugs, it should be fixed.

I don't get the second point. Even on the official game, when you die to entry hazards the opponent's turn is "skipped". It is a normal feature. Why would it be different on PRO ? People usualy wants PRO to be as the official games.

Sincerely,

268319 Swapping a pokemon with low enough hp to be killed by the enemies entry hazards causes the death the be displayed twice causing a UI bug with the opponents team. A secondary more game ruining bug is that when someone swaps out and dies to hazards your turn is skipped, this provides the opponent with a free switch in which should not be the case.

if you mean there should be free switch when you kill ennemy's poke , its not ony online poke game .... if you mean its a bug and you lost the fight cause of that bug , well unfortunately , lost stuff or fights or whatever lost due to a bug or glitch cannot be returned to the player by staffs or normal players.... i'm so sorry about ur lost fight but you can rebattle npcs and its okay if it was pvp too ... keep in mind the game is in LIVE BETA and that means .. Glitchs and bugs can happend everywhere at anytime , sorry again .

For example theres a low hp gengar on the enemy team not in play currently that your opponent is swapping to, and you use any attack or stat boost or whatever the opponents gengar will swap in, die and then have a free swap to another poke. In the standard games if I say used a stat boost the move would go through but if you used an attacking move it would miss due to lack of target, obviously losing a turn completely can be pretty battle ruining and is a huge bug for the viability of entry hazards.

Hm. Now I remember, you're right.

Well, I don't feel like it is an issue to the viability of entries hazard as you said. Surely, it can be a bit boring, but surely not game ruinning.

I can't speak for a dev, but I think it's already something planned and it will be fixed in a while. Also, as someone said, do not forget this game is a fanmade in beta, things are subject to change and improve through time. I suggest you to be patient and enjoy the game as you can for now.

Sincerely,

So you use say 1-3 turns tanking attacks to setup your hazards, someone has something that is 100% going to die (because you spent those turns tanking hits, and setting hazards) but instead of you getting a free turn to attack or setup or whatever as the opponent dies, they get a free switch-in to a full hp counter? This bug is a huge deal for hazard viability.