Archive Problems and Fixes

Mrsyates

Re: Known Issues (Updated Nov-05-15)

<r><QUOTE author="Seanbx"><s>

</s><POST content="66728"><s></s>66728<e></e></POST> I have a little (very littlexD) list of bugs or issues found by me.<br/>

Can i post here this list or there are an other way?<br/>

<br/>

I love this project I want help the Devs for improve the game.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You can post your issues here.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Hi, My android version is not working on samsung galaxy s3,<br/>

stops when loading the game when it reaches - Loading hats, did I say hats ? Everytime I tried <br/>

Tried rebooting and re-installing.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Makah"><s>

</s><POST content="67141"><s></s>67141<e></e></POST> Hi, My android version is not working on samsung galaxy s3,<br/>

stops when loading the game when it reaches - Loading hats, did I say hats ? Everytime I tried <br/>

Tried rebooting and re-installing.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Tell us about your Phone specs.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Re: Known Issues (Updated Dec-12-15)

<r>Ok, this is my list of issues found for now

<SPOILER><s>

</s>-The move <COLOR color="#0000BF"><s></s>Protect<e></e></COLOR> doesn't work <br/>

-The move <COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Water sport<e></e></COLOR> maybe be incorrect<br/>

-The lamp near the <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>P.C<e></e></COLOR>. of Cerulean city has no collision<br/>

-The ability <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Magic Guard<e></e></COLOR> doesn't work well<br/>

-If a pokemon is under the ground with the move <COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>DIG<e></e></COLOR> (maybe also with<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s> SUB<e></e></COLOR> or <COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>FLY<e></e></COLOR>) other pokèmon can hit the semi-invulnerable pokèmon with a move like <COLOR color="#0000BF"><s></s>SWIFT<e></e></COLOR> <br/>

-Status modification have effect after the Pokèmon's KO<br/>

-The move <COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>Metronom<e></e></COLOR>e doesn't work<e>

</e></SPOILER>

<br/>

I hope that i can help the devs in this project:)</r>