AUCTION ENDS IN 3 MINUTES!! STARMIE EPIC

Ramenl

hSDoD0W.png

Current Offer:370k

Buyout: 3 Million

[Ends: Sept, 18, 10 P.M. Eastern]

You can see the current eastern time over here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york

Same rules as usual friends, auction end date will be decided after first bid, each bid when there is 5 minutes left or less adds 5 minutes to the auction. No retracting offers in my threads when the bid is over 500k. Any Questions? Pm me, don't post anything besides bids.

[glow=red]INFO ABOUT STARMIE[/glow]

This starmie has enough speed to outspeed all pokemon used in PVP NO MATTER WHAT, so having more speed is useless. It has enough special attack to take out foes it is made to take out, having more should not change anything, and what makes this starmie so epic is that it has enough Phys Def to take the hits it needs(all 3 of the popular physical priority moves currently being used in PVP) to take to shine like a diamond. This is an amazing Rapid Spinner and Psyshock[this ability takes ur special attack and inflicts physical dmg] takes out the popular Blissey & Snorlax. This also breaks Skarmory, Donphon & Hippowden wall. Owns Gengar with faster speed(this is faster than timid gengar) and 1 hits gengar, Chandelure, Sable. Recovery to heal, Scald takes out many important things, and has an OP burn effect. Rapid Spin is an op move that can get rid of 3 spikes, a toxic spike and a stealth rock in just 1 turn. Lastly, natural cure is your clean finish, it heals status condition upon switching pokemon, OP. Lastly, if feel like your team doesn't have needed coverage, this can learn Ice Beam & Thunder Bolt which will cause it to 1 hit some pokemon that your team may not be able to take care of without it, such as dragonite/slowbro.

I'm coming for you

Re: PVP Ready Perfect Starmie, Natural Cure, Timid. [Kanto] [Auction Ends: Sept, 18, 10 P.M. Eastern]

<t>320k.</t>

“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”

2modt9w.png

Re: PVP Ready Perfect Starmie, Natural Cure, Timid. [Kanto] [Auction Ends: Sept, 18, 10 P.M. Eastern]

<t>Basically everything under the "info" section is wrong. Amazing</t>

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

<r><QUOTE author="Shyntil"><s>

</s><POST content="270583"><s></s>270583<e></e></POST> Basically everything under the "info" section is wrong. Amazing<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Huh, Still mad,<SIZE size="150"><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>just because I didn't sell you the dragonite<e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE>, please grow up and offer more than other people next time. Amazing</r>

I'm coming for you

<t>370k.</t>

“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”

2modt9w.png