Goodbye PRO

Flan25

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

269516 Gotta say goodbye to all of the player and staff now. FYI, i'm a small player in blue server and due to some economic problem, i cant donate to this game and i bought ms from the player who can afford to donate from range of 300k to 400k. I grind a lot so that i can buy those and i like this way of playing as this is MMO. But the inflation in blue today is totally mad and i seriously cant withstand it already and come to a decision to quit PRO today. I had spent more than 700 hours in this game and i seriously love this game but as the inflation is overwhelming and the issues now is only blue had this issues.... :Frown: Anyway, i would like to say thank you to all the staff for coming out a fantastic game for me to play. Thank YOU :thanks: :thanks: Bye everyone.

Inflation is natural when there are more players earning money. The bigger the servers get the less impact one person will be able to make on it. You can earn 300k a day in cerulean if you grind it out as a member. That pays back the membership. Good luck though man!

Hi I'm Chance
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

Hmm.. sorry to see a player is leaving. But honestly your excuse is a little bit lame, the only thing there is to buy is MS every month while farming 1m takes like 15 hours. Also you don't even need to have ms up all the time. Besides, it makes sense that players that inject their own money in the game try to get the most out of it. However I'm pretty sure if you spent so much time and had fun and want to leave now, its because you are burned out and not because there is inflation.

Farewell or See ya soon :D

My wishlist :

- Epic Tyranitar (almost any nature)

- Epic Jolly Garchomp 31 speed

My shop:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=38654

270368 Hmm.. sorry to see a player is leaving. But honestly your excuse is a little bit lame, the only thing there is to buy is MS every month while farming 1m takes like 15 hours. Also you don't even need to have ms up all the time. Besides, it makes sense that players that inject their own money in the game try to get the most out of it. However I'm pretty sure if you spent so much time and had fun and want to leave now, its because you are burned out and not because there is inflation.

Farewell or See ya soon :D

Exactly people to lazy to grind in this game, its MMO, if you aint grinding then you aint playing the game right :Cool: