Account Reset

Echosaroundu

269677 Hello, I would like an account reset on Red Server. If that isnt too much to ask.

I was also wondering how the reset would work with me having clothes and mounts. Do they transfer on the reset or is everything set to the beginning. Same with the membership as well?

Unfortunately, staff will not reset your account. If you want to start from scratch you can either start again on a new server or create a new account and play on that. Your mounts/ clothes and MS will not transfer with you however.

You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

269677 Hello, I would like an account reset on Red Server. If that isnt too much to ask.

I was also wondering how the reset would work with me having clothes and mounts. Do they transfer on the reset or is everything set to the beginning. Same with the membership as well?

Unfortunately, staff will not reset your account. If you want to start from scratch you can either start again on a new server or create a new account and play on that. Your mounts/ clothes and MS will not transfer with you however.

You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person.

Thank You