Saw a guy with Dialga...

Choejms

Hi, I was playing this game, and in Help chat, I saw this guy called Clockspeed, who had an epic Dialga.

Of course, as he is a staff, he can have whatever he wants, but I think we must all easily know that someone is whether a staff or not.

https://imgur.com/a/tOrMo <<Link to the pic of epic Dialga.

You know, like the GM icon that goes before staff's name?

I think we need that to avoid confusion since staffs can have many private accounts.

Just my small thought.

Thanks.

ClockSpeed is apart of the creative part of the staff (Artist, Mapper, Content Sciptor). ClockSpeed is his player account while he also has a staff account. It wouldn't make sense to have there player accounts also have a staff tag because then they would never be allowed to have fun on the game and play like everyone else. They would get constantly harassed and asked questions and it would disrupt there play time.

Brad.gif

270156 Hi, I was playing this game, and in Help chat, I saw this guy called Clockspeed, who had an epic Dialga.

Of course, as he is a staff, he can have whatever he wants, but I think we must all easily know that someone is whether a staff or not.

I think we need that to avoid confusion since staffs can have many private accounts.

Just my small thought.

Thanks.

That's a staff member's player account. Dialga is his reward for months of contributions. So you're wrong in saying that staffs can have whatever they want..

As for your suggestion, there's a reason why staffs have both staff and player account. There's also a reason why staff player accounts don't have any icons/tags. Staffs aren't robots that can be on duty and ready to work/serve for 24x7 hours. They can also chill and play in game with their player account sometimes :Smile:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

270156 Hi, I was playing this game, and in Help chat, I saw this guy called Clockspeed, who had an epic Dialga.

Just my small thought.

Thanks.

That's a staff member's player account. Dialga is his reward for months of contributions. So you're wrong in saying that staffs can have whatever they want..

As for your suggestion, there's a reason why staffs have both staff and player account. There's also a reason why staff player accounts don't have any icons/tags. Staffs aren't robots that can be on duty and ready to work/serve for 24x7 hours. They can also chill and play in game with their player account sometimes :Smile:

dats awesome never knew that hahaha :Angry: :Cool:

270190 OK, Good to know.

I was just wondering because I thought a reward for being a good staff would go to the staff account, not to the player account.

Thanks for the info anyways.

They can have an epic pokemon ( shiny/ legendary) with high ivs and good nature and ofcourse the perfect ability in their player account cause they will need to use it while playing in free time a staff account is only used for the work :etc:

Aymaneforum.png