Ash Roleplay [Question to Devs]

Darecki555

Yo, first of all i'm not asking to allow pikachu destroy onix with thundershock but I would lvoe to see some pokemon avaible earlier just so I can roleplay as ash which gives me amazing fillnig when i catch the same as he did, at the same time.

Since I don't see any good solution to this. Because there is no possible way to get all the starters before 3rd gym.

The only thing that would allow this is avaible trading with other players straight from the beginning like it is in *this other mmo pokemon game* for example.

Please tell me why trading is unlocked only after rainbow badge?

It destroys my flow. :/

270358 Yo, first of all i'm not asking to allow pikachu destroy onix with thundershock but I would lvoe to see some pokemon avaible earlier just so I can roleplay as ash which gives me amazing fillnig when i catch the same as he did, at the same time.

Since I don't see any good solution to this. Because there is no possible way to get all the starters before 3rd gym.

The only thing that would allow this is avaible trading with other players straight from the beginning like it is in *this other mmo pokemon game* for example.

Please tell me why trading is unlocked only after rainbow badge?

It destroys my flow. :/

Thank you for share your ideas. Unfortunately, we can't help you to accomplish your dream in PRO as the difference between anime and game. The reason these poke starter can't be hunt early of the game is we don't want all the poke start placed in the same place in the storyline process. As you see they all are different type of pokemon, so we have putted them in specific environment. You can find out after you continue with to story. For trading issue, we aren't letting players trade early of the game because we want to prevent players abuse this feature to gain their own benefits. The other reason I can tell you is we don't want these trading feature to make you lose the experience of storyline. These difficulties are not designed to create more hard time for players, it is the process of experiencing the game. Sorry for any inconvenience you had.

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.

Interesting thought. You could beat the whole story line. Than put all your pokes into your PC, catching the same as he did and replaying the story. Gym trainers etc reset. So it would be like replaying it. But being available to somewhat follow ash :)

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png