Hey guys! I'm new kinda?

Hey! just wanted to you know :P introduce myself i guess. Been playing and watching pokemon my whole life pretty much which is only just 17 years. I'm definitely a "newer" member to the game with only 36hours and a half in the game but I'm thoroughly enjoying it from the way multiple regions are within the one game to the fact i can walk around with everybody else including my mum! Hey mah! :Grin:

I'm really happy with how everything's been going so far, i just beat the kanto elite 4 and about a minute ago took my first steps into johto! big thank you to FireyRachel :Angel: for helping me out with the elite4 and I'm glad to be apart of this community and i hope that it continues to grow *insert growing animation*!

Thanks guys!! :Smile:

Just got rejected for too many smileys :'(

270770 Hey! just wanted to you know :P introduce myself i guess. Been playing and watching pokemon my whole life pretty much which is only just 17 years. I'm definitely a "newer" member to the game with only 36hours and a half in the game but I'm thoroughly enjoying it from the way multiple regions are within the one game to the fact i can walk around with everybody else including my mum! Hey mah!

I'm really happy with how everything's been going so far, i just beat the kanto elite 4 and about a minute ago took my first steps into johto! big thank you to FireyRachel for helping me out with the elite4 and I'm glad to be apart of this community and i hope that it continues to grow *insert growing animation*!

Thanks guys!!

Just got rejected for too many smileys :'(

Hey Zodiacgaming02 ! Welcome to PRO :Crazy:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png