Bosses Rewards need rework

Kurushiimohamed

I have stated this before in topics, but I have noticed several weeks ago the rework for bosses' pokemons (new moves which caught me really off guard), ofc it was cool, but the bosses still gives the same prizes. new moves and lvl 120 able to learn moves to kill their weakness pokemons and still getting those miracle seeds, and some uncoded yet items like focus sash and common pokemons like maril. I'm not saying that bosses reward have to be rare items and pokemons only, I mean to get usuable items like: rare cadies, I won't even feel bad if I got like 10 escape robes. in the end I will use them. but fighting a boss to get miracle seed which I can buy from azalea town for 2.5k or something and wait 2 more weeks to get more of it. tbh I have 17 miracle seeds I only bought 3 in the past and all 14 are from bosses, beside I already stopped doing some bosses fights with no interesting prizes, like lt.surge.

Kurushiimohamed

same here they will always give u trash, this's if u could beat them in the first place i think something is just wrong with RNG not only bosses even farming anything gonna slice through nervous, along with the fishing rods till the ultra ball.......

271235 I have stated this before in topics, but I have noticed several weeks ago the rework for bosses' pokemons (new moves which caught me really off guard), ofc it was cool, but the bosses still gives the same prizes. new moves and lvl 120 able to learn moves to kill their weakness pokemons and still getting those miracle seeds, and some uncoded yet items like focus sash and common pokemons like maril. I'm not saying that bosses reward have to be rare items and pokemons only, I mean to get usuable items like: rare cadies, I won't even feel bad if I got like 10 escape robes. in the end I will use them. but fighting a boss to get miracle seed which I can buy from azalea town for 2.5k or something and wait 2 more weeks to get more of it. tbh I have 17 miracle seeds I only bought 3 in the past and all 14 are from bosses, beside I already stopped doing some bosses fights with no interesting prizes, like lt.surge.

you may say , they give update reward Depends On how You defeated the boss , maybe for example you beat brock 6-0 you get the best reward etc :Smile:

271465 same here they will always give u trash, this's if u could beat them in the first place i think something is just wrong with RNG not only bosses even farming anything gonna slice through nervous, along with the fishing rods till the ultra ball.......

I think I have 20 miracle seeds 10 charcoal :3

I think to be the most unlucky player in this game :/

I've never dropped a decent pokemon, the best pokemon I received from a boss is a marill adamant 12 atk 17hp from the old lady in lilycove :Frown:

271235 I have stated this before in topics, but I have noticed several weeks ago the rework for bosses' pokemons (new moves which caught me really off guard), ofc it was cool, but the bosses still gives the same prizes. new moves and lvl 120 able to learn moves to kill their weakness pokemons and still getting those miracle seeds, and some uncoded yet items like focus sash and common pokemons like maril. I'm not saying that bosses reward have to be rare items and pokemons only, I mean to get usuable items like: rare cadies, I won't even feel bad if I got like 10 escape robes. in the end I will use them. but fighting a boss to get miracle seed which I can buy from azalea town for 2.5k or something and wait 2 more weeks to get more of it. tbh I have 17 miracle seeds I only bought 3 in the past and all 14 are from bosses, beside I already stopped doing some bosses fights with no interesting prizes, like lt.surge.

you may say , they give update reward Depends On how You defeated the boss , maybe for example you beat brock 6-0 you get the best reward etc :Smile:

tbh Brock is the best boss, he never gives anything bad + he gives a big amount of money, not real money but a nugget, big pearl, big nugget like that

Kurushiimohamed