Rude people

Plur

Is it a reportable offense if someone messages you just to be rude and then leaves? Like if I post something for sale and then someone takes the time to message me "keep dreaming" then leaves. I see this as harassment and find it rude and it happens often. And it really gets my blood pressure boiling. That fact alone should make it reportable in my opinion. it's antagonizing, but I want to know if I am able to report people for this before I waste the staffs' time by doing so.

PLUR

Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect

34ed087c-01ef-49cf-9db9-382a837b9c0e.jpg

271304 You'll get used to it.. i get those messages alot

But if its offensive language you can report them.

I snap though. I just go from neutral to livid. It's justified emotion though when someone goes out of their way to be rude to you though. The only way to report them is for offensive language? The scenario I gave you wouldn't be applicable?

It just doesn't sit well with me. I don't think I can get used to someone being rude to me. It is instinctive to retaliate. I would like to go the correct route and retaliate with a report, but if that isn't an option I will end up reciprocating their conduct and it won't end well. I know it wouldn't be the right thing, but I black out when people are rude to me and my response isn't exactly cognitive; I don't have a choice.But if I know if the back of my head that they will be punished for unjustifiably being rude then I will report them because it grants me peace

PLUR

Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect

34ed087c-01ef-49cf-9db9-382a837b9c0e.jpg

271296 Is it a reportable offense if someone messages you just to be rude and then leaves? Like if I post something for sale and then someone takes the time to message me "keep dreaming" then leaves. I see this as harassment and find it rude and it happens often. And it really gets my blood pressure boiling. That fact alone should make it reportable in my opinion. it's antagonizing, but I want to know if I am able to report people for this before I waste the staffs' time by doing so.

Check rule 10 of the Game rules, whilst I wouldn't rate that message as report worthy, if it was offensive or if a player does it to you often and it takes away from your experience, then report them so someone can speak to them about it