Silver's Daycare Shop

Silver

Yo Silver let me know if you could help me with my naughty kabuto. Since I need a poke to lead myself thru e4 anyway, might as well train my kabutops up. It's gonna have a unique ev distribution, mostly speed and attack, some in hp. I'll let you know more about the details when we get on. Also, gonna give you some moves that I'd like to learn as it levels. Thanks bro!

Edit: Seems like Stone Edge, Rockslide, and SD haven't been implemented yet. Might have to wait till it does to use it. Will talk later in game :)

40981 Yo Silver let me know if you could help me with my naughty kabuto. Since I need a poke to lead myself thru e4 anyway, might as well train my kabutops up. It's gonna have a unique ev distribution, mostly speed and attack, some in hp. I'll let you know more about the details when we get on. Also, gonna give you some moves that I'd like to learn as it levels. Thanks bro!

Edit: Seems like Stone Edge, Rockslide, and SD haven't been implemented yet. Might have to wait till it does to use it. Will talk later in game :)

thats fine catch me in game we can work out a deal

download.jpg