Gym Dummy

Plur

I want to suggest with the different gyms in the game (like saffron) or gym - like atmospheres that you make a dummy that you can interact with. This dummy you can change it's type and defences so you can test your damage output on it. It also would show you the difference let's say mystic water has on you. You can't see a stat change from the item but it would be really cool if you could go to the gym and see the difference in your damage.

:Angel:

PLUR

Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect

34ed087c-01ef-49cf-9db9-382a837b9c0e.jpg

272016 I want to suggest with the different gyms in the game (like saffron) or gym - like atmospheres that you make a dummy that you can interact with. This dummy you can change it's type and defences so you can test your damage output on it. It also would show you the difference let's say mystic water has on you. You can't see a stat change from the item but it would be really cool if you could go to the gym and see the difference in your damage.

Damage calculators are really good for this. I use one every battle I play in PvP. Try it out for yourself: https://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/

Brad.gif

272016 I want to suggest with the different gyms in the game (like saffron) or gym - like atmospheres that you make a dummy that you can interact with. This dummy you can change it's type and defences so you can test your damage output on it. It also would show you the difference let's say mystic water has on you. You can't see a stat change from the item but it would be really cool if you could go to the gym and see the difference in your damage.

Damage calculators are really good for this. I use one every battle I play in PvP. Try it out for yourself: https://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/

It looks obnoxious to use, but there is also the factor of this being a beta version game in development and there are many bugs. I find myself asking: is my mystic water damage being applied? Is my sunny day damage being applied? Is my weather ball being counted as fire right now? Countless questions that toying with this hypothetical dummy can answer that this damage calculator wont' for the reason of this beta development game.

PLUR

Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect

34ed087c-01ef-49cf-9db9-382a837b9c0e.jpg