there was an update just now do i have to download anying ?

Wayne88

as of right now the servers are locked during the updating process, you can check this site

https://project-sato.net/statuschecker/

one of the mods linked it to me for status checks on the servers a while back very useful.

I'm pretty sure once the update finishes we will need to update, the client should tell us that it is needed normally they have in the past. the download link will just be on the main page based on whatever system your using.

sadly when I try to download the new version I get this message

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

yeah same

:(