Some ideas to improve the game

Tsuina

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you for this amazing job, I played all pokemon games, red then gold on gameboy (yes i'm 28) and then the new gens on emulator and i think your game is really good. The story is long and nice and everything was well thought. I have nonetheless some ideas that may improve it.

PvP: The fact that you put a record of the victories and defeats stop people using the "right clic button, battle" everyone is affraid of having a loss in early game and i find it sad, I almost have my team level 100 and really I can't wait to do PvP, i think it's too long to start.

-implementing a lvl 15/25/50 ranked queue could be nice

-making a non ranked mode, for example using que "battle button" with no record of victories and defeat could be a nice way to motivate players or to try strategies against human opponents

Bike: having the bike takes long but I think it's not to be changed as the story is also really long. But why do we have to take off from the bike each time we use a door between cities or in caves? I find it a bit annoying.

Pc Boxes: I'm sure an improvment is under development but would it be hard to code the same search mode than in the pokedex? when you have 20 boxes full it's quite long to find a pokemon.

Mount: having a mount is fun and it's a good way for you to have money for your work but i didn't buy one, not because I don't want to support you but because I don't find it attractive to see myself on a pokemon I don't possess. Also it's nice to show your shiny Gyarados when you're walking but it disapears when you go on your bike. Would it be hard to sell a saddle instead of mounts and allow players that paid for it to go on their pokemons? of course only big pokes would be allowed to ride. I would definitly put real money in the game if i could ride my gyarados! People already having a mount could have the saddle directly of course

Thx for reading and sorry if I did mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker

272234 PvP: The fact that you put a record of the victories and defeats stop people using the "right clic button, battle" everyone is affraid of having a loss in early game and i find it sad, I almost have my team level 100 and really I can't wait to do PvP, i think it's too long to start.

-implementing a lvl 15/25/50 ranked queue could be nice

-making a non ranked mode, for example using que "battle button" with no record of victories and defeat could be a nice way to motivate players or to try strategies against human opponents

This is need imo

272234 Bike: having the bike takes long but I think it's not to be changed as the story is also really long. But why do we have to take off from the bike each time we use a door between cities or in caves? I find it a bit annoying.

This has been asked multiple time, and yet it hasn't been fixed. This is one of the most anoying parts of movement. It needs fixing quick.

272234 Pc Boxes: I'm sure an improvment is under development but would it be hard to code the same search mode than in the pokedex? when you have 20 boxes full it's quite long to find a pokemon.

They have stuff planned, yes.

272234 Mount: having a mount is fun and it's a good way for you to have money for your work but i didn't buy one, not because I don't want to support you but because I don't find it attractive to see myself on a pokemon I don't possess. Also it's nice to show your shiny Gyarados when you're walking but it disapears when you go on your bike. Would it be hard to sell a saddle instead of mounts and allow players that paid for it to go on their pokemons? of course only big pokes would be allowed to ride. I would definitly put real money in the game if i could ride my gyarados! People already having a mount could have the saddle directly of course

Sadly not, they stated that the mount system will stay the way it will be. Would affect the current economy too much.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2