Eldra's Secret Hideout (The Luck is Real: Godly Umbreon on second safari visit, two great scythers,

Eldra

Starting out with the NFS showcase (sunglasses ready)

vulpix.png

image.png

sexy.png

Oh and ofc this would happen for my first OT shiny, even though I technically only spent less than 7 hours in the grass/ocean

first_ot.png fml.png Yeah... GG...

3rd_shiny.png

List of Shinies currently being in procession:

hoothoot.gifweedle.gifgeodude.gifkrabby.gifpidgey.gifbellsprout.gifoddish.gifursaring-f.gifnidoqueen.gifzubat.gifgolbat.gifsandshrew.gifgrimer.gifmuk.gifmagnemite.gifpsyduck.gifvenonat.gifpoliwag.gifvoltorb.giftentacool.gifnidorina.gif

List of UTs, comps, and mess in procession:

toxic_spiker.png (95% certain will be keeping. This soon-to-be nidoqueen is just too god dang good. Before anyone argues about the SpAtk, Toxic Spike Nidoqueen runs full support/physical sets xD)

comp_nidoqueen.png

heheh.png

nido.png

poliwag_2.png

adamant_snorlax_1.png

adamant_snorlax_2.png

zam.png

Will add more when available. I value my comps highly since I may be using most of what is remained on tournaments as that comes thru. Also, cannot stress the importance of 31 speed, especially for the likes of staryu and other speedsters where "speed is king" and where 30 vs 31 IVs can mean kill or death. I'd much rather take a 31spd 21sptak than a 30spd 31sptak, but that's just me.

Mainly looking for pokeyen, comps, and other shinies (so basically anything valuable). Will add a wishlist later this month for comps and shinies when the game becomes more structured and economy becomes less chaotic. Looking forward to the competitive scene starting in the soon future :) For any inquiries, feel free to send me a PM on forum, will check daily.

Update: Bunch of things sold in exchange for my very shiny vulpix. NFS, spent close to a million in value for it.

Update 2: Gastly sold for 275k, removing from list.

Update 3: Added umbreon and Scyther, will check offers before determining if for sale.

sexy.png

results.png

wow.png

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Eldra's Secret Hideout (Incomplete, Work in Process as Game Progresses)

<t>I'll consider it for the trode. Had that for slightly longer and received a pretty similar offer in terms of prices. Will let you know by the end of the weekend, if you don't mind, since I had just accepted a pretty big project irl and won't be on as often as the past few days. Definitely no need to wait till my answer though, I'm rather liberal in terms of anything like this. But thanks for your genuine offer!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Icey"><s>

</s><POST content="39666"><s></s>39666<e></e></POST> sounds good, just realized im stuck in johto till rising badge so unless thats johto poke ill need the time XD<e>
</e></QUOTE>

No problem, same here most likely. Since the game has only been up for a little more than a month, there's still lots of confusion going on regarding what's worth what, and lots of "noise" in the market that in my opinion distorts value. I'll save it till you finish johto and give you a proper answer by then :)<br/>

<br/>

Anyway, I digress. Good luck to you and hopefully the forum will eventually become a much more active platform for trades and valuation.</r>

<r><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>Stats of Machop and Nidorino?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049