Prankster Sableye Spawn Rate

Segi5

I have spent 1 weeks in diamond domain and 2 days in sky pillar to hunt prankster sableye. From that hunt i already have around 20 sableye but none of them are prankster. I know that sableye is very rare but ironically, my friend only need 3 days to find that prankster sableye, the other one even can catch 2 prankster sableye.

is it a bug for my account? or am i really that ultra poor extremely unlucky? :Smile: :Ambivalent: :Cry:

this is my biggest achievement so far, the most godly fail of the year

s6oav7.png

274789 I have spent 1 weeks in diamond domain and 2 days in sky pillar to hunt prankster sableye. From that hunt i already have around 20 sableye but none of them are prankster. I know that sableye is very rare but ironically, my friend only need 3 days to find that prankster sableye, the other one even can catch 2 prankster sableye.

is it a bug for my account? or am i really that ultra poor extremely unlucky? :Smile: :Ambivalent: :Cry:

this is my biggest achievement so far, the most godly fail of the year

s6oav7.png

Hidden ability has a 5% chance in every spawn, so on average you should get 1 h.a. sableye every 20 you find, but that doesn't mean you're unlucky if you didn't find one with 20 caught. You would be unlucky if you didn't find one in over 40 or 60 even (which is still possible).

Your friend got really lucky on the other hand :)

Moved to proper place