Evolution not coded

Namelesshero27

Since there are some pokemon that cannot evolve at the moment, I thought it was a good idea to open a topic where post all those pokemon and update it regularly.

I say this because some days ago I find out casually that woobat evo is now coded, and with a topic like this I wouldn't been surprised.

2nd Gen

Porygon 2 -> Porygon-Z if traded when holding Dubious Disc.

Tyrogue -> Hitmonlee if Atk>Def

Tyrogue -> Hitmonchan if Def>Atk

4th Gen

Burmy -> Wormadam at level 20 if female.

Burmy -> Mothim at level 20 if male.

Mantyke -> Mantine if leveled up with a Remoraid in your team.

6th Gen

Pancham -> Pangoro at level 32 with a Dark Pokemon in your team.

Inkay -> Malamar at level 30 in that strange way.

Any others?

Yep, oval stone has been coded a couple of weeks ago, maybe less.

My bad, didn't know oval stone is now working. If so, Happiny is now subject to evolve, that's great news

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

275020 My bad, didn't know oval stone is now working. If so, Happiny is now subject to evolve, that's great news

:y:

That's the point of my topic. I find out about Happiny because suddenly people started selling oval stone and Happiny in trade chat.. :Grin:

well a code line for inkai since is difficult to make the original one can be one of those ones: make him evolve at a specific level + let him be in first slot of your 6 pokemons for it to evolve since in original game you need to have your 3ds hold upside down that will make him be last and once upside down will be first ( thats if you want to keep similarity to the original ^_^ ), pancham is not hard to code, same as mantike or porygon to z

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png