Hi there :)

Hi my name is Aaron and I come from Germany. I know and love Pokémon from the very beginning so I however found that mmo here. Besides Pokemon I'm a huge fan of One Piece and Fairy Tail.

Sorry, it got a little bit out of hands ...

I already have spent some time in game and recently won the Soul Badge so you might have seen me here or there.

I play on the Red Server, since I always played the red versions and so the choice was clear.

The only difficulties I have is the whole story about EV/IV, because I played until the black version and I don't think it was mentioned there or I simply didn't pay attention :Cry:

But there are many topics here or on other pages I hope I'll understand it one day.

Anyways it is great to be here and I am very happy I found that mmo, because it reminds me of the good old days and maybe I can find some good friends here who knows :)

It is very nice to meet you and see you soon :))

F'Aaron

[glow=red]Trainer on Red Server[/glow]

sNPraup.png

Hello Fantasyaaron, welcome to PRO!

We have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

Good luck, and enjoy your game!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>