How to catch Articuno

Trungkuns

Sorry to burst your dream.

But you cannot catch Articuno and all legendaries except this

Mew is only a legendary that can be caught by players. However, there are requirements you must complete before it becomes available.

Oh, if you see someone with a legendary like Mewtwo or Rayquaza, don't shout, this player is actually staff (blue colored name) and they can have any legendary as they please.

39754 Sorry to burst your dream.

Mew is only a legendary that can be caught by players. However, there are requirements you must complete before it becomes available.

Oh, if you see someone with a legendary like Mewtwo or Rayquaza, don't shout, this player is actually staff (blue colored name) and they can have any legendary as they please.

:Frown: I should kill Articuno or leave him alone?

42568 Can't understand why they disable legendaries.....it just suck.

They would be abused. Every kid and their nanny would be using Legends for battling and it would force other tournament fighters to use them as well as they are unparalleled stat wise.

It would make the meta very predictable.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

39754 Sorry to burst your dream.

:Frown: I should kill Articuno or leave him alone?

well you cannot say for sure articuno will be uncatchable from the rumours i have heard and the plans for this game is that legendaries will be available also atm there is no possible way to catch articuno or other birds you can only battle them. After battling them they fly away and will be available at another point of the game all legendaries with base stats of 601 or lower will be available probably this is only rumours i have heard do not get your hopes up, but there is a light :).

ninja%20sig_zpsppwyokrg.jpg