Help**SILPH CO. Guards Blocking my way**

Shadowven

Hi I am in SAFFRON City and went to SILPH Co. I defeated Giovanni and left the building without grabbing the key card. I also defeated the SAFFRON city gym. When i realized i needed the Key card to go the cinnabar island mansion, I went back to Silp Co. and now I find two Guards on the First floor blocking the entrances to the stairs and elevator. How do i get pas them to retrieve the key i need?? Please help =^_^= Thanks!

I attached an Image of what im seeing. I couldn't get an answer from HELP chat or ALL chat.

275398 Hi I am in SAFFRON City and went to SILPH Co. I defeated Giovanni and left the building without grabbing the key card. I also defeated the SAFFRON city gym. When i realized i needed the Key card to go the cinnabar island mansion, I went back to Silp Co. and now I find two Guards on the First floor blocking the entrances to the stairs and elevator. How do i get pas them to retrieve the key i need?? Please help =^_^= Thanks!

I attached an Image of what im seeing. I couldn't get an answer from HELP chat or ALL chat.

Hi there, the Key card in cinnabar mansion, not in Slip Co.