Problem with 64bit

Cube1988

Hello o don´t know if this belong to this or no, but i have problems when i play on my 64bit operating system Win7 from the begin the problem exist.. when i playing the game my PC often freezes and i have to turn him off and again on. This problem i don´t have on my 32bit PC XP operating system.

On the 64bit is the same if i use 32bit downloaded game or 64bit downloaded game it freezes always not time relevant sometimes i can play it for 4h nothing and sometimes i play just 15min and it freezes what can it be ?

THNX

275740 Hello o don´t know if this belong to this or no, but i have problems when i play on my 64bit operating system Win7 from the begin the problem exist.. when i playing the game my PC often freezes and i have to turn him off and again on. This problem i don´t have on my 32bit PC XP operating system.

On the 64bit is the same if i use 32bit downloaded game or 64bit downloaded game it freezes always not time relevant sometimes i can play it for 4h nothing and sometimes i play just 15min and it freezes what can it be ?

THNX

Moved to proper place.