Stuck in a quest - Kanto

Fleuri

Hi!

I'm in that quest that give us the HM fly at the end, and I know that we have to find the Yorkie's brother first. I can't find him!

I have looked in almost all the places (Route 21, Saffron City Pokemart, Powerplant and Digglet Cave) and he isn't there. The one possible place that he could be is the Victory Road, BUT I can't go there because I don't have all the badges yet and I'm not allowed to enter into the others gym's.

What should I do :Question:

276136 Hi!

I'm in that quest that give us the HM fly at the end, and I know that we have to find the Yorkie's brother first. I can't find him!

I have looked in almost all the places (Route 21, Saffron City Pokemart, Powerplant and Digglet Cave) and he isn't there. The one possible place that he could be is the Victory Road, BUT I can't go there because I don't have all the badges yet and I'm not allowed to enter into the others gym's.

The answer to your question is already here. You need to earn all the badges.Check out our game guide when you get stuck.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

276136 Hi!

276136 Hi!

The answer to your question is already here. You need to earn all the badges.Check out our game guide when you get stuck.

Like Amca said, you will need to have got 8 badge for access Victory Road sadly. Additionally, HM Fly not involved into story process, so you can go other gym left for finish 8 badges. Assume that you not know where the gym, I will hint some tips: gym 6 safforn -> gym 7 cinnabar -> gym 8 viridian city. Hope it can help you a bit. No exception, sorry for your inconvenience.