battle again with 4 elite

Hongng234

I have lost 4 elite yesterday, but now I have w8 for more than 24 hours but it just said "need to w8 before can try ...."

I was stucked here Indigo more than 24 hours already, I want to Johto T_T ....

Anyone know why :Bored: :Frown:

i think it's a good idea. it keeps new players from just powering through progression. this is supposed to be an MMO. and since they wanted to keep it as much like regular pokemon as possible.. there are very few MMO elements to the game. This is one of those elements.

The system itself isn't a bad thing. The 24 hour cooldown isn't that long or that big of a deal. However I do feel for the people who are mid challenge and then the servers unexpectedly crash. Perhaps they could put something in place that prevents this? I dunno. Suck it up and try again tomorrow lol.

[glow=purple]S-Senpai...?[/glow]

ks_banner.jpg

[glow=purple]Muv-Luv is my Love![/glow]

40709 The system itself isn't a bad thing. The 24 hour cooldown isn't that long or that big of a deal. However I do feel for the people who are mid challenge and then the servers unexpectedly crash. Perhaps they could put something in place that prevents this? I dunno. Suck it up and try again tomorrow lol.

im agree with this..

some people always complain bout it 24hour waiting time for rematched e4..

why dont they take 24hr waiting to do something usefull...?

like " Clean ur mess room ,doing ur homework,go play outside,or maybe find good pokemon" hehe

Keep in mind the game is still in development and we're still trying to get all over our internal issues resolved and working efficiently but also putting as much content out as we can for you guys. We have some amazing stuff that will remain Undisclosed these next few months so please bare with us it only gets better from here.

tumblr_nmpifr8eFc1scncwdo1_540.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.