Selected hotkeys stays

Dazzer

I hotkeyed old rod to the hotbar on Red Server which is my main adventure.

However I started a game on Yellow Server to try on, and the old rod stayed. I can select it, but not use it. However, graphically it's still there.

A secondary bug is of what I know, a pretty common and well known - Before any battle is complete, the EXP.bar and HP bar will change on pokemon before the battle is complete. If catching pokemon, it will appear in your party before the animation is complete.

Please move to appropriate section if I did it wrong.

276351 I hotkeyed old rod to the hotbar on Red Server which is my main adventure.

However I started a game on Yellow Server to try on, and the old rod stayed. I can select it, but not use it. However, graphically it's still there.

A secondary bug is of what I know, a pretty common and well known - Before any battle is complete, the EXP.bar and HP bar will change on pokemon before the battle is complete. If catching pokemon, it will appear in your party before the animation is complete.

Please move to appropriate section if I did it wrong.

Hi there,

1. The hotkey will be remember by your client, not by server. As a result, it easy to understand why you see it in hotbar but cannot use it (in fact, you not have old rod in the Yellow Server).

2. It is known, and not really a bug. The reason is no delay in coding, which shows the result immediately before animation finish.

Hope it can help you clarify about these two issues. Thank you for respond.

--Moved to proper place--