Barbaracle and Shell Smash

Sanctyl

According to Bulbapedia, Smogon, and other sources, Barbaracle is supposed to be able to learn Shell Smash at level 1.

However, Shell Smash can not currently be taught via the move re-learner like its other three "level 1" moves, and its Pokedex entry also excludes it entirely. For good measure, I also checked the daycare center to see if Shell Smash wound up coded there instead to no avail.

I am assuming the omission of Shell Smash was unintentional, as a forum search did not yield anything to suggest otherwise.

Any feedback on this would be splendid, and thank you for any responses in advance. ^_^

276395 According to Bulbapedia, Smogon, and other sources, Barbaracle is supposed to be able to learn Shell Smash at level 1.

However, Shell Smash can not currently be taught via the move re-learner like its other three "level 1" moves, and its Pokedex entry also excludes it entirely. For good measure, I also checked the daycare center to see if Shell Smash wound up coded there instead to no avail.

I am assuming the omission of Shell Smash was unintentional, as a forum search did not yield anything to suggest otherwise.

Any feedback on this would be splendid, and thank you for any responses in advance. ^_^

Hi there, your answer in here Read this before making GS topic

Some moveset of pokemon not update yet that will need to patient until it can add. Unfortunately we can't give you an ETA on when new things will be coded in or updated within the game. Please keep an eye on the update logs, as that's where you'll find news about features that have been recently coded into the game.