Nature Buffet

Darknezz89

Hi all of PRO community how are you? hope all good... well how many of you spending hours daily hunting good ivs poke? think all... then now u know how much is boring n frustrating... if you're lucky it can take only few hours... but usually u're going to spent days.. whatever thats the game... n how much is frustrating when u find an epic iv BUT your sync fails and you get a sh*t nature? like to ragequit and throw your pc out of the window right? :D well i had a good idea for you all...

All here know about move buffet, you pay this npc and he helps your poke to remember a forgotten move... then what about a Nature Buffet?? a good npc that helps you in return for a discrete amount (50-100k i thought to secure use only when necessary) lets you to change your poke nature, maybe showing him a sync with your desidered nature.

I think this can improve a game where "run-left run-right click-run away" repetitive actions put a strain on your gameplay... then can give more accessibility to all player the fun pvp game is

Please reply with your own ideas about it thanks :D

276699 Hi all of PRO community how are you? hope all good... well how many of you spending hours daily hunting good ivs poke? think all... then now u know how much is boring n frustrating... if you're lucky it can take only few hours... but usually u're going to spent days.. whatever thats the game... n how much is frustrating when u find an epic iv BUT your sync fails and you get a sh*t nature? like to ragequit and throw your pc out of the window right? :D well i had a good idea for you all...

All here know about move buffet, you pay this npc and he helps your poke to remember a forgotten move... then what about a Nature Buffet?? a good npc that helps you in return for a discrete amount (50-100k i thought to secure use only when necessary) lets you to change your poke nature, maybe showing him a sync with your desidered nature.

I think this can improve a game where "run-left run-right click-run away" repetitive actions put a strain on your gameplay... then can give more accessibility to all player the fun pvp game is

Please reply with your own ideas about it thanks :D

The definitive answer is in "Read this before making a suggestion", but just to add my personal feeling about this : might as well introduce the breeding and everyone ends with every pokemon god-like, >28iv, perfect nature and ability x)