Need account to be reset as log in is bugged

Guest Marl

hello, i have an account that i cannot log into yellow server but i can with blue or red. i have made little progress as a result of this and would like that my account would be reset in order to solves this issue. This is not the account i wish to reset it is my other account with the username: Diddla

i had to use this one in order to sign into forums as it does not let me on that account also.

276984 hello, i have an account that i cannot log into yellow server but i can with blue or red. i have made little progress as a result of this and would like that my account would be reset in order to solves this issue. This is not the account i wish to reset it is my other account with the username: Diddla

i had to use this one in order to sign into forums as it does not let me on that account also.

Hi, Can you advise what message is displayed when you try logging in on Yellow server?

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

im having this problem where i cannot log into yellow server. After typing in my username and password is says "invalid Password or Username". However, the username and password i type is 110% correct. I know this as without changing the username or password i tried to log into yellow with, i switch to red or blue server and it logs in straight away without a problem. Why am i unable to get into Yellow server? can this be fixed or solved without having to make a new account.

This problem is on my other account, i am also unable to sign into forums as well with it

277168 im having this problem where i cannot log into yellow server. After typing in my username and password is says "invalid Password or Username". However, the username and password i type is 110% correct. I know this as without changing the username or password i tried to log into yellow with, i switch to red or blue server and it logs in straight away without a problem. Why am i unable to get into Yellow server? can this be fixed or solved without having to make a new account.

This problem is on my other account, i am also unable to sign into forums as well with it

It might sound silly but, are you sure that you verified your account with the link sent to you via Email? I know that there have been some issues with some accounts being activated; this could be the problem.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

I wish this was the case, unfortunately it isn't. i have varied this account and ive changed the password many times now. Still, unable to log into yellow server. Yet i am able to get into blue or red with no problems. I believe that it is bugged, would like to have my account reset so i am able to play on yellow server.

277263 I wish this was the case, unfortunately it isn't. i have varied this account and ive changed the password many times now. Still, unable to log into yellow server. Yet i am able to get into blue or red with no problems. I believe that it is bugged, would like to have my account reset so i am able to play on yellow server.

Unfortunately, sometime this week there was a bug in registration that caused some accounts to not be created for all the servers. This is a big reason why registration goes down usually when a server is rebooted. There's also an ongoing problem right now with activation. Your only option to clear the server if you've tried resetting your password is to create a new account once the activation problems are solved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

hi, i wish to keep my Username of: Diddla. i do not want to make a new account. can my account or username be deleted or reset so i can use it again? i would also like to use yellow server on that account but i am still unable to

277610 hi, i wish to keep my Username of: Diddla. i do not want to make a new account. can my account or username be deleted or reset so i can use it again? i would also like to use yellow server on that account but i am still unable to

Unfortunately, we don't delete or reset accounts. Re-registering requires a new username unless an account hasn't be verified, to which it becomes available again after a week. Sorry about the inconvenience.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>