Loss Reward from Vulcan boss

Nguyenngochuy

Hi everyone,

I just have an issue, I beat both boss in Vulcan island, and when I done (win 2nd boss), at the moment last conversation to get reward, server frezze and I disconnect. I re-connect and boss disappear and dont get anything :Nervous:

I know, win can't re-match again, but wailmer can't tradeable,I very want have a wailmer mount

any staff can help me this issue? :Frown:

277124 Hi everyone,

I just have an issue, I beat both boss in Vulcan island, and when I done (win 2nd boss), at the moment last conversation to get reward, server frezze and I disconnect. I re-connect and boss disappear and dont get anything :Nervous:

I know, win can't re-match again, but wailmer can't tradeable,I very want have a wailmer mount

any staff can help me this issue? :Frown:

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread here. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

As said in this thread concerning general issues with answers.

Unluckily nothing can be done, as the data saved were lost and we can't do anything about those when the server crashes :(

The stability of the servers improved greatly overall, but some cases like this can still happen unfortunately, apologies for the inconvenience.