epic gengar :P

Rkiriakos

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFC I W8 YOU 2 DAYS AND THAT WAS IN YOUR RETYPE YOUR OFFER 2.5 MILIONS TO (QUIT). WATCHING THE CREENSHOTS.WHEN YOU TRYING TO DIDDLE all....

I AM CORECT AT ALL. AND I AM LUCKER TO SAVE IT.NOW YOU CRYING TOO AND YOU SAID DONT TRUST WHEN Y DONT HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW.WHEN Y TRYING TO DIDLE ALL AND TRYING TO CRY AND CANSEL YOUR OFFER.Y DONT RESPECT ANYTHING.NO ME NO GMS WARKING AND IM SURE FOR ALL.!!!

Y CAN SPEAK MORE IDC NOW YOU ARE IN OTHERS HANDS!

:n: :banned:

Everyone knows rkyriakos. Gms have seen him too. Except his "lol" english, he is well-known for everything. I dont wont to say exact things, cause i have friends and i dont wont to blame them, but i wait the day that rkyriakos will have a permanent ban at that really good game. No fair play. He doesnt deserve to play that game, and if anyone wants something more to know, pm Theminho in yellow server.

adobe4.png

first of all why y spam there and open again this plan?i said sorry for my english but i trying to speak.i we have all the players people who dont like and people who like.save your problems for youself and stop spam and harasment here.its ok,if this troller Demonnation is your friend dont try to help him...GMs working for him.y can cry out of there...if i want to misguide the GMs like you i have friends to do the same work (to honor my friend and help me to dont get banned).now y cant do something.plz stop mix theμ in this plan. :Light:

:n:

As a guild Master of GoCs, this behaviour is not accepted. you are both friends. you and zakos... you are both in our guild. under the Greek flag. what if people see you in the same guild? what will they say about GoCs? that we accept scammers.

no we do not..

Insta kick from GoCs Zakos And rkiriakos..

and pls dont try to make fun of the GMS with fake screenshots. not while you are in GoCs

Thanks for your time.

You dont understand that you will be permanently ban from this game rkyriakos. Everyone knows you. I didnt say exact things cause i dont want to some players be blamed. Specific, i had once give you a warning. Do not be so reckless. You didnt listen. If someone buys from you, he will be scammed. I m not the guy who can criticize, if you must still that game. I hope the gms will take the right choice.

P.S. I didnt buy anything ever from you. Cause i know. But i see things.

adobe4.png

you criticize and help you friend . i said stop spam more and opne this....its over.you friends days coming,he try to find a reason to cansel the trade and now he use friends to speak for me. OFC ALL KNOWS ME.some players tell goods for me and some not. that is HUMANS ''smart''

JUST DONT MIX THEM :n: