me ajudem

Biel99

Could you provide me with an english translation of your issue?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

277258 Eu não consigo entrar na cidade de lilycove city o mapa carrega mas o jogo fecha sozinho e não consigo entra no jogo. Me ajuda ?

Is your issue still unsolved? If so try posting screenshots of the possible errors you get.

278059 "I Cant enter in lilycove city, the map loads but the game closes by itself,and i cant enter the game.

Help me?"

So basically thats wat he said :confused: gl trying to help this one :Shy:

Thank you for the translation. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

277258 Eu não consigo entrar na cidade de lilycove city o mapa carrega mas o jogo fecha sozinho e não consigo entra no jogo. Me ajuda ?

Is your issue still unsolved? If so try posting screenshots of the possible errors you get.

278059 "I Cant enter in lilycove city, the map loads but the game closes by itself,and i cant enter the game.

Help me?"

So basically thats wat he said :confused: gl trying to help this one :Shy:

Thank you for the translation. :)

@biel99 ele perguntou se o seu problema ja foi resolvido, e se vc consegue fornecer screenshots, ou as mensagens de erro que vc ta recebendo...

[glow=red]Meus Alas[/glow]

149.gif302.gif257.gif184.gif625.gif110.gif