no mac client

Livinlifejb

Guest SugarRed9

This is the wrong place for this, post here:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=70

That's a link to the report center. Select your server and file a report. Hope it helps~

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Report this in another forum post please.

This is a thread about client issues that I am trying to get help with. I would appreciate you not posting about something completely unrelated.

Post screen shots, I'll see if I can help aswell.

Alright.

So this is what I see when I attempt to download from ANY source for the mac client (i used the google one for this, even thought this is what happens from ever source, not just google):

c4E5Pxn.png

This is what I see when I attempt to extract the file from ANY source:

DVIYaMN.png

So I choose to extract anyway, which it let's me do:

y9mNakM.png

Then when it's done this is what I get:

YDAv3r1.png

That is not an app, nor can that file be opened by any other app. I tried moving to my application folder, and when I attempt to open it, nothing happens.

Ill Pm you a drop box download for PRO, try that and we'll go from there.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Post screen shots, I'll see if I can help aswell.

Alright.

So this is what I see when I attempt to download from ANY source for the mac client (i used the google one for this, even thought this is what happens from ever source, not just google):

c4E5Pxn.png

DVIYaMN.png

y9mNakM.png

YDAv3r1.png

That is not an app, nor can that file be opened by any other app. I tried moving to my application folder, and when I attempt to open it, nothing happens.

alright i'll give it a try. I'll update here

Ca somene help ! this guy stole my lvl 100 pokes

Alright.

c4E5Pxn.png

DVIYaMN.png

y9mNakM.png

YDAv3r1.png

I have discovered the issue. it was the Unarchiver program that I was using. I downloaded Keka and gave that a try and it extracted just fine. for some reason the Unarchiver sees the data as corrupt.

I have discovered the issue. it was the Unarchiver program that I was using. I downloaded Keka and gave that a try and it extracted just fine. for some reason the Unarchiver sees the data as corrupt.

Nope scratch that. Even thought it extracted just fine, it says the application can't be opened. Even when the settings are changed to allow from anywhere, it still can't be opened.

277479 Nope scratch that. Even thought it extracted just fine, it says the application can't be opened. Even when the settings are changed to allow from anywhere, it still can't be opened.

Try to right click it, and click "Open" Sorry for the late reply. Important stuff came up.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Nope scratch that. Even thought it extracted just fine, it says the application can't be opened. Even when the settings are changed to allow from anywhere, it still can't be opened.

Can you post a screenshot of the error you got?

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

Can you post a screenshot of the error you got?

Tried right clicking, same thing. This is what it looks like:

EddPsbt.png

Keka allows me to get the app, but it can't be opened. Even when allowed from everywhere. Also makes no difference if the app is on the desktop or in the applications folder. Also again, this happens no matter what source i get the file from.

I finally got it working. I had to use my mac's built in archiving program. which I didn't know it had. So it seemed the issue was any 3rd party archive programs. I can confirm the game is officially running for me now. This thread can be closed. Thanks to all who lended a hand.