Other leader gym that need a change of dialogue

Oscar

The eightht hoenn gym, wallace, need a change of dialogue, because he has the same dialogue that the original game pokemon (ruby / zaphire ), in the introduction to battle with him he says aboutt he origin cave, that i can see there (in the pokemon zaphire and ruby we have the battle with the beast kyogre and groudon ) by that reason in the original games he has that dialogue, but in this game that dont happen, because rayquaza fight with thems, and when i go to origen cave a grunt aqua member blocked the entrance and i dont see there any pokemon, of this way the wallace dialogue doesnt have essence, because i dont see nothin in the origin cave

277470 good point.

this will be fixed shortly.

ok thanks thor. there is others npc that need a little modify in the dialogues. one of thems is the npc in cerulean city house 1, he speaks about the kanto badges (his dialogue is based in the original games pokemon red fire and leaf green), but here in the enviroment PRO MMO some things had changed, one of them is the dialogue of the rainbow badge and the use of "HM 04 STRENGHT" this hm is not used in this game, and he speaks about this badge with relation to this hm, the erika dialogues went changed a little time ago, but the dialogue of this npc has not changed. in others suggestion i have speak about him, and i have suggested to use this npc for a simple task, how he speaks about the badge, he can say us about the location of each badge, of this way his dialogues had more coherence with the game, also after brock battle any npc give us about the location of the other gyms, and adding this at this npc (the man in cerulean city house 1), it has more useful and coherence inside the game