Sorry for being slow lately, midterms are brutall mannnnn :Frown:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9
280256 I'll buy an ms

Sorry friend I don't sell ms :O

"Friend".. i suggest you specify next time. All you have is "ms = 350k".. You're welcome.

That just means that if you offer ms, it equals 350k in my shop :O It's fairly common with pro shops that if, you accept ms as payment to set ms to equal an amount :O And I guess we aren't "freinds" then :(

Sorry friend I don't sell ms :O

"Friend".. i suggest you specify next time. All you have is "ms = 350k".. You're welcome.

That just means that if you offer ms, it equals 350k in my shop :O It's fairly common with pro shops that if, you accept ms as payment to set ms to equal an amount :O And I guess we aren't "freinds" then :(

And i quote, specify next time. Not all of the folks that view the shops are experts, y'know. We were. Once upon a time.

Guest SugarRed9

And i quote, specify next time. Not all of the folks that view the shops are experts, y'know. We were. Once upon a time.

No need to be hostile :O