Selling Uber Aerodactyl!!

Somes

Re: Tiny Shop & Stuff~

<r><QUOTE author="ICantEvenBreed"><s>

</s><POST content="40029"><s></s>40029<e></e></POST> Would you recommend new players who aren't familiar with PVP to train an Ariados for themselves?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Most shinies are not about their status or if they are good in pvp or not, its a collection item first and foremost people would pay a lot for a good stat shiny no matter what it is.</r>

download.jpg

</s><POST content="40029"><s></s>40029<e></e></POST> Would you recommend new players who aren't familiar with PVP to train an Ariados for themselves? I love your selections!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Aria? (hmm) with a focus sash it can set up web hazards and might sometime be good when using sucker punch.. etc<br/>

<QUOTE author="ICantEvenBreed"><s>

</s><POST content="40029"><s></s>40029<e></e></POST>How much do you charge per pokemon, or how much would you expect for them?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Mind if u tell me what do u mean? <br/>

How much i charge each pokemon for training evs or are u referring to instant prices of my pokemons? <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Tompa"><s>

</s><POST content="40046"><s></s>40046<e></e></POST> Just curious, why all ppl want a pineco? <E>:Angel:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Cuz its cute.. :D looks like a nut :D.. and it explodes :D :P jk<br/>

Forretress is a good hazard setter in PvP.<br/>

Bump</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Somes"><s>

</s><POST content="40051"><s></s>40051<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Tompa"><s>
</s><POST content="40046"><s></s>40046<e></e></POST> Just curious, why all ppl want a pineco? <E>:Angel:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Cuz its cute.. :D looks like a nut :D.. and it explodes :D :P jk<br/>

Forretress is a good hazard setter in PvP.<br/>

Bump<e>

</e></QUOTE>

This is probably off-topic, but it's interesting the lack of variety in comps that players are farming/buying for. True, snorlax, starmie, jolteon, vaporeon, gengar, scizor, blissey, and the dragons are go-to pokemon for OU regardless of how the metagame eventually turns out, but I'm sure once it actually arrives things would look completely different. At any case, just to be on topic, I'll be sure to contact you when some news about official tournaments begin to flow :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Silver"><s>

</s><POST content="40033"><s></s>40033<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="ICantEvenBreed"><s>
</s><POST content="40029"><s></s>40029<e></e></POST> Would you recommend new players who aren't familiar with PVP to train an Ariados for themselves?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Most shinies are not about their status or if they are good in pvp or not, its a collection item first and foremost people would pay a lot for a good stat shiny no matter what it is.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I said nothing about its "Shiny" properties, I was just asking if a Novice PVP'er would be decent while using an Ariados in their party.. You seem grumpy.</r>

4Js4V3d.png

</s><POST content="40071"><s></s>40071<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Silver"><s>
</s><POST content="40033"><s></s>40033<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="ICantEvenBreed"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

Most shinies are not about their status or if they are good in pvp or not, its a collection item first and foremost people would pay a lot for a good stat shiny no matter what it is.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I said nothing about its "Shiny" properties, I was just asking if a Novice PVP'er would be decent while using an Ariados in their party.. You seem grumpy.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Nope i'm not grumpy lol just trying to explain, no matter how good or bad the shiny is if it has good ivs and a good nature its worth a fortune even if its common</r>

download.jpg