Things that can make you falsely banned by Autoban

Crackedheart

Okay so few days ago I got temporary banned by autoban on Red Server while looking for torchics. I didn't use any macro, bot or something like that. I already make a discipline appeal as soon as I can after I got banned, but no answer for 2 days now.

But put that aside, can you help to tell me what can make us got falsely banned by autoban ? Is it by moving around the same place for a while ? Or keep running from wild pokemon unless I met pokemon that I want to catch ? Because I don't want to get falsely banned again, and I can avoid to do that to avoid get banned by autoban again.

Thanks Before.

• Like 1

I had the same luck as you on Blue server. Even though i had no idea what cause the game to auto ban player at some point. Yesterday while i was battling a NPC the server crash and when i tried relogin mutliples time i got banned... I check my acc status and yes banned for almost a week. Appeal doesn't do a thing so far.

278519 I had the same luck as you on Blue server. Even though i had no idea what cause the game to auto ban player at some point. Yesterday while i was battling a NPC the server crash and when i tried relogin mutliples time i got banned... I check my acc status and yes banned for almost a week. Appeal doesn't do a thing so far.

In my case, I got banned when I tried to catch some torchics. I got banned suddenly while I chatting with my friend. Well, I just want to know what can make you got autobanned, so I can avoid doing those thing in the future

Okay so few days ago I got temporary banned by autoban on Red Server while looking for torchics. I didn't use any macro, bot or something like that. I already make a discipline appeal as soon as I can after I got banned, but no answer for 2 days now.

But put that aside, can you help to tell me what can make us got falsely banned by autoban ? Is it by moving around the same place for a while ? Or keep running from wild pokemon unless I met pokemon that I want to catch ? Because I don't want to get falsely banned again, and I can avoid to do that to avoid get banned by autoban again.

Thanks Before.

Hello Crackedheart

This is an anti-bot system implemented to catch users who use undue programs, just answer the questions and all right to continue his journey where you left off.

But if you ban was after this and really have no guilt, there remains only one awaits the staff look at your case, it may take a while even as there are many cases to try to help them as your own.

And attention to the rules of the forum, you must not have seen him there encima

Forum rules

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

2. Do not post anything related ban here.

3. Before you post please read our FAQ.

278539 Just appeal on the forums, and be patient for a response.

My point is, I just want to know what can make the player falsely got autobanned, so I can avoid doing those thing in the future, since I don't want to get autobanned again. I didnt mind to wait until the ban duration ended, I just didn't want to get falsely autobanned again.

278542 When I was staff, Auto bans were quite rare to be triggered. Unless you are seriously doing something you aren't suppose to be doing, you wouldn't trigger anything and be fine.... hmm.. probably the game needs to be tweaked?

Well, what I think that caused me got banned was because I only move around 3-4 grass on the torchics spot, since the larger spot is filled by lots of player. I just think that the more people step on the grass, the less the rare pokemon will be spawned (just my random thinking LOL). And 1 more weird thing is the ban status said that I will be banned until 31 September 2016, while September is only until 30th :Shocked:

Thanks Before.

Hello Crackedheart

This is an anti-bot system implemented to catch users who use undue programs, just answer the questions and all right to continue his journey where you left off.

But if you ban was after this and really have no guilt, there remains only one awaits the staff look at your case, it may take a while even as there are many cases to try to help them as your own.

And attention to the rules of the forum, you must not have seen him there encima

Forum rules

Is that anti-bot system is Prof Antiban ? I got banned while I chat with my friend and moving around grass to look for torchics, and suddenly got thrown to Login page and when I tried to logging in, It said I got banned from PRO. There weren't any question or prof Antiban appeared.

278456 Okay so few days ago I got temporary banned by autoban on Red Server while looking for torchics. I didn't use any macro, bot or something like that. I already make a discipline appeal as soon as I can after I got banned, but no answer for 2 days now.

Thanks Before.

Just don't act like a robot while farm/hunt THAT'S ALL

278539 Just appeal on the forums, and be patient for a response.

My point is, I just want to know what can make the player falsely got autobanned, so I can avoid doing those thing in the future, since I don't want to get autobanned again. I didnt mind to wait until the ban duration ended, I just didn't want to get falsely autobanned again.

278542 When I was staff, Auto bans were quite rare to be triggered. Unless you are seriously doing something you aren't suppose to be doing, you wouldn't trigger anything and be fine.... hmm.. probably the game needs to be tweaked?

Well, what I think that caused me got banned was because I only move around 3-4 grass on the torchics spot, since the larger spot is filled by lots of player. I just think that the more people step on the grass, the less the rare pokemon will be spawned (just my random thinking LOL). And 1 more weird thing is the ban status said that I will be banned until 31 September 2016, while September is only until 30th :Shocked:

Thanks Before.

Hello Crackedheart

Forum rules

Is that anti-bot system is Prof Antiban ? I got banned while I chat with my friend and moving around grass to look for torchics, and suddenly got thrown to Login page and when I tried to logging in, It said I got banned from PRO. There weren't any question or prof Antiban appeared.

Exactly, so it was a different case, there remains only wait = /