Spell not learned after rollback

Incriivel

Hello,

Sorry for my english :S

I played pokemon today, and after one battle, my pokemon uped one level and learned a new spell.

A time after this, the server restarted. I reconnect to the server and my pokemon don't learned the spell...

How can i do ?

Thx for your answers

278553 Hello,

I played pokemon today, and after one battle, my pokemon uped one level and learned a new spell.

A time after this, the server restarted. I reconnect to the server and my pokemon don't learned the spell...

How can i do ?

Thx for your answers

You can go to a move relearner to relearn moves. There are plenty in the game, here's a list: Cerulean City, Saffron City, Goldenrod City, Blackthorn City, Slateport City and Sootopolis City.

Each move will cost you $2,000 to relearn.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

278553 Hello,

How can i do ?

Thx for your answers

You can find a move relearner in saffron/cerulean in kanto goldenrod/blackthorn in johto and in slateport/sootopolis in hoenn

278553 Hello,

How can i do ?

Thx for your answers

Your pokemon should be a level below aswell, but anyway, u can get your new move again by talking to the move relearner in cerulean or in saffron, it will cost you 2000$.

Keep in mind that this is a game that is still in beta so server crashes might happen from time to time.

EDIT: crashs into crashes

giphy.gif

<3

Hello,

How can i do ?

Thx for your answers

Hello incriivel

Note the level of your Pokémon did not return, only turned up again level

if not, use the Move Remember to learn spells to convey past

Hy guys,

Thx for your fast replies.

The level of my pokemon don't return, and it's the real problem haha.

I thinked too i needed go to a relearner, but i prefered ask the question before. :)

One more time sorry for my bad english :D

Have a good day and a good game !

278576 Hy guys,

Thx for your fast replies.

The level of my pokemon don't return, and it's the real problem haha.

I thinked too i needed go to a relearner, but i prefered ask the question before. :)

One more time sorry for my bad english :D

Have a good day and a good game !

Let us know if that fixed it for you! I'll keep this open until we hear back just in case.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>