last season PVP reward

Jamesling95

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

278890 wat was the point at all, all that hours i spent pvping since everyone wonned the same thing... :n: :Nervous:

so retarded....

iirc u had like 300games maybe less, js there ppl who are not even in the top25 who played way more

be thankful that u got the reward

i will pretend i didnt read that.

[glow=red]Meus Alas[/glow]

149.gif302.gif257.gif184.gif625.gif110.gif

278890 wat was the point at all, all that hours i spent pvping since everyone wonned the same thing... :n: :Nervous:

so retarded....

iirc u had like 300games maybe less, js there ppl who are not even in the top25 who played way more

sorry but flaming cuz "u didnt get enough for top25" is just disgusting and ungrateful

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

sorry but flaming cuz "u didnt get enough for top25" is just disgusting and ungrateful

u trying to compare the work people had to be at the top for the work u had to play alot of games and finish with 200wins 300loses???

thats really disgusting

"omg pls give rewards to everyone who played alot, even those who lost more than win like me, and cant fit in the top"

"Is there anything planned just for the amount we played this season? cause i couldnt reach the top now i have to cry for a reward"

u just freelo in the ladder btw, im like 20/0 against u on all accounts, u should learn wat STAB means before crying about rewards...

beijos de luz do leo :kiss: :kiss:

[glow=red]Meus Alas[/glow]

149.gif302.gif257.gif184.gif625.gif110.gif

u trying to compare the work people had to be at the top for the work u had to play alot of games and finish with 200wins 300loses???

thats really disgusting

"omg pls give rewards to everyone who played alot, even those who lost more than win like me, and cant fit in the top"

"Is there anything planned just for the amount we played this season? cause i couldnt reach the top now i have to cry for a reward"

u just freelo in the ladder btw, im like 20/0 against u on all accounts, u should learn wat STAB means before crying about rewards...

beijos de luz do leo :kiss: :kiss:

someone put the horse on the screen