why try hard for finish Top1 and have the same reward that the 25 ?

Fatmanclt

279219 i got number 2 and only received 500 coins, usually i at least got clothes/ms medalio/ exp boost. now is only 500 fck coins haha not even worth playng pvp anymore.

i have been in top 25 for all season, and we only got ms / exp boost once . Before that it was just the clothes (first 2 seasons we also got master ball). Last season was 750 coins they have balanced it to 500 coins this time around. at 250 for cloth and 100 for head, 500 coins is already more than what we got in previous seasons (u can throw in master ball at 50 coins if u want). What are you complaining about?

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

279219 i got number 2 and only received 500 coins, usually i at least got clothes/ms medalio/ exp boost. now is only 500 fck coins haha not even worth playng pvp anymore.

i have been in top 25 for all season, and we only got ms / exp boost once . Before that it was just the clothes (first 2 seasons we also got master ball). Last season was 750 coins they have balanced it to 500 coins this time around. at 250 for cloth and 100 for head, 500 coins is already more than what we got in previous seasons (u can throw in master ball at 50 coins if u want). What are you complaining about?

+1 :Crazy:

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Considering the very pitiful state that PRO pvp is in I'm surprised its even lasted this long. With no relevant abilities being coded or key pvp items, key moves its pretty much just stall teams with confuse ray spam. Confuse ray being a completely different issue in PRO. There is a reason its not used on showdown. Thats because it actually works the way its supposed to there, and isn't as reliable. PRO? PFFT, just spam confuse ray with 4 pokes and you win the game. Its that simple.

But to echo what someone else said already, why is he even complaining? The rest of the people who don't finish top 25 get absolutely nothing. Literally nothing. He has no right to be complaining :Crazy: :Crazy: