why try hard for finish Top1 and have the same reward that the 25 ?

Fatmanclt

279261 I understand that the staff doesn't won money from this game and have job and family, but this is not a reason for abandon the pvp section. Ok now we have coins its very cool, but i think its not a hard work to differentiate the top3 from the top 25. Just give a little thing and i would be happy. Do u see how many player are online this time ? I just ask a little reward to make us want to keep playing... This is very frustrating...

Are you PVPing just for the rewards... If so what is the point? Did you not have fun in those battles? If you are not having fun and all you want are the rewards what is the point in staying? You will have to leave eventually and those rewards will mean nothing. Have fun battling and enjoy your time on the server. Rewards should be your last focus and being #1 is a much better reward than any other item you could get in game anyway.

Brad.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

279261 I understand that the staff doesn't won money from this game and have job and family, but this is not a reason for abandon the pvp section. Ok now we have coins its very cool, but i think its not a hard work to differentiate the top3 from the top 25. Just give a little thing and i would be happy. Do u see how many player are online this time ? I just ask a little reward to make us want to keep playing... This is very frustrating...

Are you PVPing just for the rewards... If so what is the point? Did you not have fun in those battles? If you are not having fun and all you want are th rewards what is the point in staying? You will have to leave eventually and those rewards will mean nothing. Have fun battling and enjoy your time on the server. Rewards should be your last focus and being #1 is a much better reward than any other item you could get in game anyway.

This is your opignion, my opignion is more competitive and I hope u can understand that.

279298 This is your opignion, my opignion is more competitive and I hope u can understand that.

Oh you clearly didn't read what I said then. "being #1 is a much better reward than any other item you could get". I am a competitive person as well. I just don't see why rewards matter so much to the point where you would quit.

Brad.gif

Are you PVPing just for the rewards... If so what is the point? Did you not have fun in those battles? If you are not having fun and all you want are the rewards what is the point in staying? You will have to leave eventually and those rewards will mean nothing. Have fun battling and enjoy your time on the server. Rewards should be your last focus and being #1 is a much better reward than any other item you could get in game anyway.

yeah im very competitive aswell, if they dont want to reward us, maybe a little screenshot showing the ladder would be great.... its not that hard, and omg cant the developer say "HEY THESE ARE THE WINNERS CONGRATULATIONSS!!!" that would be a great reward to me...

[glow=red]Meus Alas[/glow]

149.gif302.gif257.gif184.gif625.gif110.gif

279335 yeah im very competitive aswell, if they dont want to reward us, maybe a little screenshot showing the ladder would be great.... its not that hard, and omg cant the developer say "HEY THESE ARE THE WINNERS CONGRATULATIONSS!!!" that would be a great reward to me...

They did that last season. Maybe just forgot or is way to busy for that. Shane has been extremely busy lately and could barely even end last season that's why it dragged on for awhile.

Brad.gif

I understand that the staff doesn't won money from this game and have job and family, but this is not a reason for abandon the pvp section. Ok now we have coins its very cool, but i think its not a hard work to differentiate the top3 from the top 25. Just give a little thing and i would be happy. Do u see how many player are online this time ? I just ask a little reward to make us want to keep playing... This is very frustrating...

they did not abandon pvp, and i do understand its frustrating but we gota deal with it :D

giphy.gif

<3

279162 well i'm just asking for some logic. It is so hard to understand ? 1=/=25

Just a little thing and i will be happy, a MS perhaps? some more coins for the top 3 ?

I don't know but this is not very hard to improve.....

Hello again, i forgot to tell you bue congratulations for being at a high rank in the pvp ladder.

You might not know but staff doesnt get any money from this game, because of that, the staff normally has jobs or studying to do, this takes at least 8h per day away for them to work on the game, and not all the staff works on the pvp/content/coding/development, this is why things are slow...that might be a logic you are looking for i guess.

Once again ill tell you to be patient.

I understand that the staff doesn't won money from this game and have job and family, but this is not a reason for abandon the pvp section. Ok now we have coins its very cool, but i think its not a hard work to differentiate the top3 from the top 25. Just give a little thing and i would be happy. Do u see how many player are online this time ? I just ask a little reward to make us want to keep playing... This is very frustrating...

Just think simple like this: "I'm trying to be #1 not for the rewards. It's all for showing that I'm the best trainers of my server". It would be much better then just only think about the rewards dude :D Everyone will admire u :D

Enjoy the game ^^