Pokemon being found fishing (that are not meant to be)

Iceaurorus

1. 1.

D9YzVz7.png

Example.

On route 40, I am catching tentacool, tentacruels, and Krabby with my rod. Based on what is found here (top left, and scolled down what is not viewable on the screenshot) I am only supposed to be able to get chinchou, shelder, staryu, clamperl, and magikarp from fishing.

279163 D9YzVz7.png

Example.

On route 40, I am catching tentacool, tentacruels, and Krabby with my rod. Based on what is found here (top left, and scolled down what is not viewable on the screenshot) I am only supposed to be able to get chinchou, shelder, staryu, clamperl, and magikarp from fishing.

I'm fairly sure that you're supposed to be able to catch surfing Pokemon whilst fishing. Since surfing Pokemon are at a higher depth than fishing Pokemon it makes sense that they will get caught by the rod every now and then.

Here, I drew a picture to help explain:

1JI4jvr.png

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

279163 D9YzVz7.png

Example.

I'm fairly sure that you're supposed to be able to catch surfing Pokemon whilst fishing. Since surfing Pokemon are at a higher depth than fishing Pokemon it makes sense that they will get caught by the rod every now and then.

Here, I drew a picture to help explain:

1JI4jvr.png

This is art. You are an artist. u.u

• 3 weeks later...
279163 -snip-

Since this is an intentional game mechanic, as explained by the above comments, I've moved this topic out of the Bug Resolution Center and into the General Support subforum instead.

Locked as resolved. Enjoy your game!

279173Here, I drew a picture to help explain:

1JI4jvr.png

Special thanks to JollyolNathan for the impressive artistry. Very helpful diagram!

:Crazy:

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.