Complete My E4 Team

Oliostiiiiii

279962 Oh unfortunetaly i don't have Gyarados... i'm not that lucky in finding good pokemon :D

My Team so far is

Gengar Lv76

Kingdra Lv80

Ursaring Lv75

Charizard Lv72

Mamoswine Lv82

Talonflame Lv74

You don't need any of that except for a lv 90+ gengar, equip it with leftover. Mine soloed kanto e4 without using any potion, only used a couple leppa berry for pp.

3sJBaVY.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if your gengar is good, with your ice and a fire poke support.. you should do it.

try level them up more.

what would be a good spot? i figured out that seafoam is probably the best but maybe you guys know something else?

i don't know if my Gengar is good... i don't know much about these EV things and stuff :-!

279962 Oh unfortunetaly i don't have Gyarados... i'm not that lucky in finding good pokemon :D

My Team so far is

Gengar Lv74

Kingdra Lv80

Ursaring Lv75

Charizard Lv72

Mamoswine Lv82

Talonflame Lv74

Gyarados is not that hard to find but I suggest you catch a Magikarp and level it to at least 90 until you evolve it since it takes a lot of time to train an already evolved Gyarados. Your team is not that bad but it's going to take some extra time. You need to train your pokemon to at least level 85 (the higher the better) to battle against the e4 and Lance. Just train them some more and try to catch other kinds of pokemon...good luck :y:

My Team so far is

Gengar Lv74

Kingdra Lv80

Ursaring Lv75

Charizard Lv72

Mamoswine Lv82

Talonflame Lv74

Gyarados is not that hard to find but I suggest you catch a Magikarp and level it to at least 90 until you evolve it since it takes a lot of time to train an already evolved Gyarados. Your team is not that bad but it's going to take some extra time. You need to train your pokemon to at least level 85 (the higher the better) to battle against the e4 and Lance. Just train them some more and try to catch other kinds of pokemon...good luck :y:

thank you sir i have some magikarps but it seems none of them is good enough to be trained... guess i should go fishing again... :D