Complete My E4 Team

Oliostiiiiii

279962 Oh unfortunetaly i don't have Gyarados... i'm not that lucky in finding good pokemon :D

My Team so far is

Gengar Lv74

Kingdra Lv80

Ursaring Lv75

Charizard Lv72

Mamoswine Lv82

Talonflame Lv74

The advice someone gave you to level all of these to 85 is sound, and if you do, you will not need a Gyarados. However, for just a little oomph, I would take one of these pokes (your favorite) and level it all the way to 100. Since your pokes are all max evolved, it will get very slow to level them once you get past 90, so just go as high as you can with one poke and then use rare candies to push it all the way to 100. If you have not been actively looking for rare candies, you should at least have about 7 of them (and if you have been looking for them, you should have over 20).

I see your messages are quite a bit old now, maybe you've already beaten the E4 at this writing!! If not, just grind out those last levels and do it!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

279962 Oh unfortunetaly i don't have Gyarados... i'm not that lucky in finding good pokemon :D

My Team so far is

Gengar Lv74

Kingdra Lv80

Ursaring Lv75

Charizard Lv72

Mamoswine Lv82

Talonflame Lv74

The advice someone gave you to level all of these to 85 is sound, and if you do, you will not need a Gyarados. However, for just a little oomph, I would take one of these pokes (your favorite) and level it all the way to 100. Since your pokes are all max evolved, it will get very slow to level them once you get past 90, so just go as high as you can with one poke and then use rare candies to push it all the way to 100. If you have not been actively looking for rare candies, you should at least have about 7 of them (and if you have been looking for them, you should have over 20).

I see your messages are quite a bit old now, maybe you've already beaten the E4 at this writing!! If not, just grind out those last levels and do it!!!!

Thank you sir. But the advice earlier in this Thread worked for me. i leveld my gengar up to 85 and almost got a clean sweep over the E4. just had to use a revive once cause i was careless against Lance. And a few leppa berries... but well... they are growing on trees anyway... :D