My setup:

-Kadabra

-Gyarados

-Nidoking

-Charizard

-Gengar

- (open)

Actually, both Gengar and Gyarados can solo so you don't even need a 6th. '-'

However, if you really want one, get something able to survive more than one hit, like Umbreon, Snorlax, Golem, Slowbro, whatever, something to stall long enough if you need to revive another

279927 Gengar can go solo? them i'm just dumb cause i can't beat them... lance was always the end for me :D

With [glow=yellow]Thunderbolt[/glow] for the 1st, [glow=pink]Psychic[/glow] for the 2nd, [glow=darkblue]Shadow Ball[/glow] for the 3rd and [glow=#00BFFF]Icy Wind[/glow] for the 4th, yes :p

Well a good gengar can.

It's strange because Lance keep spamming Eq against Gengar, that shouldn't damage yours.. if it's levitate.

Gengar cannot be anything else than Levitate; but yes, I heard that they all have Earthquake and therefore keep spamming it 'cause of Gengar's half Poison type, making it even easier for Gengar

279927 Gengar can go solo? them i'm just dumb cause i can't beat them... lance was always the end for me :D

Teach your Gengar icy wind, train it with speed/sp attack ev so it can outspeed/oneshot every dragon and GG

You can also use a Gyarados with dragon dance and ice fang for back up if necessary

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Gyarados - Dragon Dance, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Crunch

This is a good move set and you can sweep through e4 with it but you will have to play it properly. If you have a Moxie Gyarados it would be even better because this thing is OP once it starts going on a rampage. Dragon Dance 2-3 times should be enough on a decent Gyarados and if you have a Jolly Moxie you would need only 1. Bring the good potions and make sure you don't send it against a pokemon that can destroy it in 1 hit. Dragon Pokemon don't stand a chance against a Gyarados with Ice Fang...unless it misses but the hit chance is pretty good imo.

Gengar is a good choice as well. Really easy to deal with earthquake and moves such as this. Not only that but it's a really fast and strong pokemon which is why it's one of the favorites when it comes to battles against the E4.