Stream Pokemon Revolution Online

Travissss

Well this game isn't an official IP of Nintendo nor recongized as an actual game to Twitch so......you going have to make due to what you got I guess.

-Edit-

Or continue streaming / get higher people on the platform to stream as it seems most likely the staff don't much time on sending something to Twitch relating to it.

280041 Another question sorry. Am I able to advertise my stream when I am streaming PRO in the chat in game?

That depends on the current staff actually, so I don't have much of a say. Though I don't recommend it possibly as there never was much of a ruling when I was around. You can advertise your steam in some of the unofficial Discords some of the user base and some of our staff member host. Though you may want to keep in mind to follow their own rule set of the Discord you join.

280041 Another question sorry. Am I able to advertise my stream when I am streaming PRO in the chat in game?

when it comes to advertise it you must get permission to announce your stream and we will give you the condition in doing such.

280030 What game should I set it to then Pokemon ORAS?

the best thing to do would be not set a game as this would be the safest option to do. as having a stream of another game people can report you for doing such

like playing minecraft but game set to world of warcraft as it can be misleading and or a way to falsely boost you view/follows